Sharing Personal Data
For staff who are involved with sharing personal data.
About this session
The course will explain the basics of sharing personal data internally and with 3rd parties such as other third sector organisations, public bodies and data processors. The course will cover:
- Data sharing and the law
- What does data sharing mean?
- What is the difference between ‘systematic’, ‘ad hoc’ and ‘one off’ data sharing?
- What factors to consider when deciding to share personal data?
- How can you demonstrating fairness and transparency to individuals when sharing personal data about them?
- What security considerations should you take into account before sharing personal data?
- Data sharing agreements, what are they and when should they be used
- Respecting individual’s rights
- What to avoid
The course will be interactive, in that there will be a number of questions throughout the course. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
Relevant industries: Legal, Accountancy, Market Research, Market Access, Public Sector, 3rd Sector
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|Course Duration||60 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£69.00|