Data Protection: An Introduction
Essential training for any new starter, or anyone new to data protection.
About this session
The objective of the 'Data Protection: An Introduction' training course is to provide the delegate with an:
- Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Explanation of what is personal data and special categories of personal data
- Explanation the difference between a Data Controller and Data Processor
- Introduction to the principles of the GDPR, providing relevant examples
- Overview of individual rights including relevant examples
- Explanation of what is a personal data breach and highlight the process of reporting breaches
The course will be facilitated by Kellie Peters, co-founder of Databasix UK and is aimed at anyone who is unfamiliar with the regulation or requires a refresh. Throughout the 60 minute training course, you will be asked a few questions to ensure that the course material is understood.
Upon completion of the course all delegates will receive a certificate, along with the course materials in order to refer back to any notes taken.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|Launch Date||08/06/2021 |
|Course Duration||60 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£69.00|
Available on demand
Course Duration: 60 mins
Course Cost (excl. VAT): £69.00
Whilst completing the course, you can stop and rewind at any time, but please note that once the course is finished you will not be able to watch it again.
There is an end-of-course assessment to test your understanding of the information provided.
Before you reach the end of the session, you should take a moment to check that you are satisfied that you have understood the information provided during the course.
At the end of the session, the delegate will be emailed with a copy of the course material and a certificate of attendance.
We welcome questions from delegates. Just send us an email with your query and we’ll respond within the next working day.