GDPR for Beginners - Live Online Training Course
This GDPR training course is ideal for anyone who is new to the GDPR and it’s suitable for all sectors. Also ideal for staff inductions, this course is an essential introduction that explains what personal data is, the fundamental risks and what to look out for.
£69.00 plus VAT per person.
Course detail at a glance
- Duration 60 minutes
- LIVE online every 5 weeks
- Also available as a private session for your team.
- Certificated training
- Copy of the course materials to take away
- Intended for all sectors
Everyone working for your organisation has a responsibility to the protection of personal data and is expected to play their part in supporting compliance with the legislation.
This GDPR training course is facilitated by Kellie Peters, co-founder of Databasix, and is aimed at anyone who is unfamiliar with the GDPR. This is a supportive, ground-up session that provides delegates with key information to give them and their organisation confidence in understanding the essentials of data protection.
Throughout the (LIVE) 60 minute training course, delegates are asked a few questions to ensure that the course material is understood.
Upon completion of the GDPR training course for beginners, delegates receive a PDF certificate, along with the course materials.
- An overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Explanation of personal data and special/sensitive categories of personal data
- Explanation of the difference between a Data Controller and Data Processor
- Accountability, governance and controls
- Introduction to the principles of the GDPR, including relevant examples
- Overview of individual rights including relevant examples
- Recognising and reporting Data Subject Access Requests
- Explanation of a personal data breach and the process of reporting breaches
Who is this course intended for?
For any person who using or storing personal data. Roles include:
- Private, Public, Charity and Voluntary sectors
- All managers
- Accounts, support and administrative staff
- All marketing staff
- Customer service and customer facing staff
- Sales, business development and client relationship staff
- Volunteers and charity teams
- Remote/home workers and office based staff
Why Choose Databasix’s Courses?
What supporting materials will I receive?
Are Your Courses Easy To Understand?
We Want A Consistent GDPR Approach Across Our Organisation. Will Your Courses Support This?
What Success Have You Had In The Past?
Why Are Your Courses A Little Longer Than Some Of The Others That Are Out There?
Are Live Training Courses Better Than Pre-Recorded Courses?
So, Are eLearning Training Courses To Be Avoided?
How Relevant Is The Training Course For My Needs?
Will This Course Be Suitable For My Sector?
Client testimonials: GDPR Training that delivers!
One of the biggest challenges when choosing a training course is knowing whether it will be worthwhile. Will it teach you what you need to know and will it be worth the time and money?
Our clients certainly think so! Take a look at a selection of recent independent customer testimonials.
Course delivery options
Our GDPR for Beginners training course is available via the following delivery methods, allowing you to choose a course to suit your style of learning, availability or team:
- Public sessions - Online: Live, online training sessions with delegates from more than one organisation.
- Private session - On-site and in-person*: We come to your office or other location to deliver the training session exclusively to your team.
- Private session - Online*: A live, online training session provided only to your team.
*Subject to minimum delegate numbers and applicable Terms. Please get in touch for details.
Please click on a date to book onto that GDPR for Beginners training course.
|Course Duration||60 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£69.00|