Training: Cyber Security Awareness
Our Cyber Security Awareness training educates employees, supports your cyber controls, and contributes to protecting your organisation from cyber attacks.
Individual price £20.00 plus VAT person.
Team discounts available.
Course detail at a glance
- Duration: 1 Module (approx. 30 minutes)
- eLearning online
- Certificated training
- Copy of the course materials to take away
- Intended for all sectors
- Multiple licenses are also available; contact us for details
Removing the ‘smoke and mirrors’ on cyber security, this course sets out what it means, in a nutshell, and why it is essential to be ever-vigilant and prepared for cyber threats.
Using plain language, the course sets out:
- The common cyber-attacks that take place.
- How to defend yourself against phishing scams.
- The impact that a cyber breach can have on you and your organisation.
- How to make your everyday devices and networks more secure from attacks to help you protect your information.
This course also highlights the importance of using simple, but highly effective tools and habits, such as 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) and strong passwords.
- Understand what cyber security is and why it’s essential
- How to secure your devices
- The importance of using 2FA and strong passwords
- Know the common cyber-attacks that take place
- How to defend yourself against phishing scams
- Understand the impact that a cyber breach can have on you, and your organisation
Who is this course intended for?
Anybody who works with electronic devices and would benefit from a grounding in best practice for cybersecurity. Roles include:
- Private, Public, Charity and Voluntary sectors
- Education, technology, medical, financial, scientific, marketing teams
- Staff at all levels in the organisation
- Remote/home workers and office-based staff
- Ideal for staff induction training
Why Choose Databasix’s Courses?
What supporting materials will I receive?
Are Your Courses Easy To Understand?
We Want A Consistent GDPR Approach Across Our Organisation. Will Your Courses Support This?
What Success Have You Had In The Past?
Why Are Your Courses A Little Longer Than Some Of The Others That Are Out There?
Are Live Training Courses Better Than Pre-Recorded Courses?
So, Are eLearning Training Courses To Be Avoided?
How Relevant Is The Training Course For My Needs?
Will This Course Be Suitable For My Sector?
Client testimonials: Cyber security training that delivers!
One of the biggest challenges when choosing a training course is knowing whether it will be worthwhile. Will it teach you what you need to know and will it be worth the time and money?
Our clients certainly think so! Take a look at a selection of recent independent customer testimonials.
Get Instant Access to our Introductory online data protection training course
Course Duration: 30 mins
- 1 to 50 delegates: £20.00 plus VAT
- 51 to 100* delegates: £10.00 plus VAT
- More than 100 delegates: Please contact us
*Prices applies only when booked in one tranche and with a single payment.
Our online, Cyber Security Awareness training course is available on eLearning.
Whilst completing the course, you can stop and rewind at any time, but please note that once the course is finished you will not be able to watch it again.
There is an end-of-course assessment to test your understanding of the information provided.
Before you reach the end of the session, you should take a moment to check that you are satisfied that you have understood the information provided during the course.
At the end of the session, the delegate will be emailed with a copy of the course material and a certificate of attendance.
We welcome questions from delegates. Just send us an email with your query and we’ll respond within the next working day.