Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Software Developers
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Leads
- Operation Directors
- IT Directors
- Project Managers
About this session
A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is mandatory under the General Data Protection Regulation where the processing is likely to result in a high risk to the individual's rights and freedoms. This 90 minute course will provide practical guidance on:
- What is a DPIA
- When is a processing activity likely to result in a high risk to individuals' rights and freedoms
- When should a DPIA be carried out
- What should a DPIA contain
- The stages of a DPIA, including the initial assessment
- Roles and responsibilities associated with the completion of a DPIA
- How a DPIA fits with the project lifecycle
The course will use examples to bring the course material to life. We have built in time for delegates to ask questions, as well as a number of survey question to see if the course material is being understood.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance following the completion of the course.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|Course Duration||90 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£150.00|