Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Training
A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is mandatory under the General Data Protection Regulation where the processing is likely to result in a high risk to the individual's rights and freedoms
£175.00 (plus VAT).
Course detail at a glance
- Duration 2 hours
- LIVE online every 7 weeks
- Also available as a private session for your team. Ask for details.
- Certificated training
- Copy of the course materials to take away
- Interactive session delivery
- Intended for all sectors
This course provides practical guidance on when to conduct a DPIA, what it should include and how it should be managed.
This course provides essential information on conducting and managing a DPIA, using real-life examples as case studies.
Throughout the 2 hours training course, delegates are asked a few questions to ensure that the course material is understood.
Upon completion of the course delegates receive a PDF certificate, along with the course materials.
- What is a DPIA
- When is a processing activity likely to result in a high risk to individuals' rights and freedoms
- When should a DPIA be carried out
- What should a DPIA contain
- The stages of a DPIA, including the initial assessment
- Roles and responsibilities associated with the completion of a DPIA
- How a DPIA fits with the project lifecycle
Who is this course intended for?
- Private, Public, Charity and Voluntary sectors
- Software Developers
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Leads<
- Operations Directors
- IT Directors
- Project Managers
- Practice Managers and Partners
Why Choose Databasix’s Courses?
What supporting materials will I receive?
Are Your Courses Easy To Understand?
We Want A Consistent GDPR Approach Across Our Organisation. Will Your Courses Support This?
What Success Have You Had In The Past?
Why Are Your Courses A Little Longer Than Some Of The Others That Are Out There?
Are Live Training Courses Better Than Pre-Recorded Courses?
So, Are eLearning Training Courses To Be Avoided?
How Relevant Is The Training Course For My Needs?
Will This Course Be Suitable For My Sector?
Client testimonials: DPIA Training that delivers!
One of the biggest challenges when choosing a training course is knowing whether it will be worthwhile. Will it teach you what you need to know and will it be worth the time and money?
Our clients certainly think so! Take a look at a selection of recent independent customer testimonials.
Course delivery options
Our Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) training course is available via the following delivery methods, allowing you to choose a course to suit your style of learning, availability or team:
- Public sessions - Online: Live, online training sessions with delegates from more than one organisation.
- Private session - On-site and in-person*: We come to your office or other location to deliver the training session exclusively to your team.
- Private session - Online*: A live, online training session provided only to your team.
*Subject to minimum delegate numbers and applicable Terms. Please get in touch for details.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|2024 dates coming soon
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)