The role of the Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Lead is to keep their organisation focused on data protection, providing advice and guidance to support compliance across all areas of the business. Sometimes this can be quite overwhelming, especially if:
- You’re juggling another role within the business
- You are unsure about how to develop a practical data protection work programme in your business
- You have introduced data protection policies and procedures, yet you are concerned that these are not being followed by staff
- You are uncertain how to manage either a breach or subject access request
- You want to secure evidence of compliance to support you in case of a breach or query.
What’s Inside Your GDPR Toolbox?
Our GDPR Toolbox provides Data Protection Officers, data protection leads and compliance officers with a set of practical tools to help you manage your data protection challenges. The GDPR Toolbox includes 6 essential tools.
There is a how-to video for each tool, that walks you through how to use it.
Everything is housed is a secure vault to keep your documents safe and to support your compliance with the GDPR Accountability principle.
You will have access to your toolbox for 12-months from the date of purchase, with the option to renew.
Who’s the GDPR Toolbox for?
Our GDPR Toolbox gives Data Protection Officers (DPOs) and data protection leads the tools that they need to manage and monitor GDPR on an on going basis.
What does it cost?
Our GDPR Toolbox is £295.00 + VAT. To buy, simply press the ‘buy now’ button below and complete the new account registration form. Choose your payment method, Credit/Debit Card or PayPal, your payment will then be processed.