Cookie Compliance for Websites and Apps – Live Online (private) Training Course
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used to help websites function efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. And, the same applies to some apps. Cookies involve personal data and so it’s critical that appropriate controls are in place.
Price: £85.00 plus VAT per person and subject to a minimum number of delegates in attendance
Course detail at a glance
- Duration 90 minutes
- Available as a private session for your team. Ask for details.
- Certificated training
- Copy of the course materials to take away
- Intended for all sectors
This plain language, non-technical course shines a clear, bright light through the ‘smoke and mirrors’ aspects of cookies and is suitable for all roles and teams who are responsible for website and app design and management.
The session provides essential information, including the legal frameworks, types of cookie and their usage, and the checkpoints to resolve before cookies are deployed, so as to give delegates and their organisations confidence in understanding as to how cookies may be used legitimately.
Upon completion of the course delegates receive a PDF certificate, along with the course materials.
- Key definitions, including what is a cookie
- The legal frameworks that apply to cookies
- The difference between essential and non-essential cookies
- What is meant by cookie consent?
- Key questions to form a cookie audit
- Examples of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ cookie banners
Who is this course intended for?
For any person who using or storing personal data. Roles include:
- Private, Public, Charity and Voluntary sectors
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Protection Leads
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Marketing planners
- Marketing agencies
- Social media planners and content managers
- Website and app developers
- In-house marketing teams
Why Choose Databasix’s Courses?
What supporting materials will I receive?
Are Your Courses Easy To Understand?
We Want A Consistent GDPR Approach Across Our Organisation. Will Your Courses Support This?
What Success Have You Had In The Past?
Why Are Your Courses A Little Longer Than Some Of The Others That Are Out There?
Are Live Training Courses Better Than Pre-Recorded Courses?
So, Are eLearning Training Courses To Be Avoided?
How Relevant Is The Training Course For My Needs?
Will This Course Be Suitable For My Sector?
Client testimonials: Cookie compliance training that delivers!
One of the biggest challenges when choosing a training course is knowing whether it will be worthwhile. Will it teach you what you need to know and will it be worth the time and money?
Our clients certainly think so! Take a look at a selection of recent independent customer testimonials.
Course delivery options
Our "Cookie Compliance for Websites and Apps" training course is available via the following delivery methods, allowing you to choose a course to suit your style of learning,
- Private Live Online session: A live, online training session provided only to your team.
- Private in-person session: We come to your office or other location to deliver the training session exclusively to your team.
Both of these options are available subject to minimum delegate numbers, and travel expenses where applicable, and applicable Terms. Please get in touch for details.