GDPR ‘refresher’ training – Live Online Training Course
The GDPR expects organisations to keep their teams up to date with best practice for compliance with the regulations. Keeping the GDPR front of mind is essential and made even more relevant as changes take place to of working, communication and technology.
£69.00 plus VAT per person.
Course detail at a glance
- Duration 60 minutes
- LIVE online every 5 weeks
- Also available as a private session for your team. Ask for details.
- Certificated training
- Copy of the course materials to take away
- Intended for all sectors
This session is ideal as a ‘refresher’ or part of annual training for people who already have a baseline knowledge of the GDPR. It explains the practical implications of processing personal data as part of your everyday role, and understanding the risks with handling and storing personal data.
Throughout the (LIVE) 60 minute training course, delegates are asked a few questions to ensure that the course material is understood. Delegates at the eLearning sessions are welcome to contact the trainer after the session to discuss any of the points covered.
Upon completion of the course delegates receive a PDF certificate, along with the course materials.
- Processing personal data for a specific purpose(s)
- Processing only personal data that enables you to make decisions
- Processing personal data for only as long as is necessary
- Ensuring that you are being fair, lawful and transparent with the personal data you are processing
- What needs to be considered when the person whose data you want to collect needs to give their consent
- Understanding and respecting the rights of the person whose data you are collecting
- What operational and technical security measures need to be considered when processing personal data
- Storing data securely
- How and when to report a personal data breach
Who is this course intended for?
For any person who using or storing personal data. Roles include:
- Private, Public, Charity and Voluntary sectors
- All managers
- Accounts, support and administrative teams
- All marketing teams
- Customer service and customer facing teams
- Technical and IT teams
- Sales, business development and client relationship teams
- Remote/home workers and office based staff
Why Choose Databasix’s Courses?
What supporting materials will I receive?
Are Your Courses Easy To Understand?
We Want A Consistent GDPR Approach Across Our Organisation. Will Your Courses Support This?
What Success Have You Had In The Past?
Why Are Your Courses A Little Longer Than Some Of The Others That Are Out There?
Are Live Training Courses Better Than Pre-Recorded Courses?
So, Are eLearning Training Courses To Be Avoided?
How Relevant Is The Training Course For My Needs?
Will This Course Be Suitable For My Sector?
Client testimonials: GDPR refresher training that delivers!
One of the biggest challenges when choosing a training course is knowing whether it will be worthwhile. Will it teach you what you need to know and will it be worth the time and money?
Our clients certainly think so! Take a look at a selection of recent independent customer testimonials.
Course delivery options
Our GDPR Refresher training course is available via the following delivery methods, allowing you to choose a course to suit your style of learning, availability or team:
- Public sessions - Online: Live, online training sessions with delegates from more than one organisation.
- Private session - On-site and in-person*: We come to your office or other location to deliver the training session exclusively to your team.
- Private session - Online*: A live, online training session provided only to your team.
*Subject to minimum delegate numbers and applicable Terms. Please get in touch for details.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|2024 dates coming soon
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)