Handling Personal Data
Any member of staff requiring refresher training.
About this session
The course will explain the basics of data protection including:
- Processing personal data for a specific purpose(s)
- Processing only personal data that enables you to make decisions
- Processing personal data for only as long as is necessary
- Ensuring that you are being fair, lawful and transparent with the personal data you are processing
- What needs to be considered when the person whose data you want to collect needs to give their consent
- Understanding and respecting the rights of the person whose data you are collecting
- What operational and technical security measures need to be considered when processing personal data
- Storing data securely
- How and when to report a personal data breach
The course is an hour in length and will be interactive. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, along with a copy of the training materials.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|Launch Date||16/06/2021 |
|Course Duration||60 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£69.00|
Available on demand
Course Duration: 60 mins
Course Cost (excl. VAT): £69.00
Whilst completing the course, you can stop and rewind at any time, but please note that once the course is finished you will not be able to watch it again.
There is an end-of-course assessment to test your understanding of the information provided.
Before you reach the end of the session, you should take a moment to check that you are satisfied that you have understood the information provided during the course.
At the end of the session, the delegate will be emailed with a copy of the course material and a certificate of attendance.
We welcome questions from delegates. Just send us an email with your query and we’ll respond within the next working day.