Handling Personal Data
Any member of staff requiring refresher training.
About this session
The course will explain the basics of data protection including:
- Processing personal data for a specific purpose(s)
- Processing only personal data that enables you to make decisions
- Processing personal data for only as long as is necessary
- Ensuring that you are being fair, lawful and transparent with the personal data you are processing
- What needs to be considered when the person whose data you want to collect needs to give their consent
- Understanding and respecting the rights of the person whose data you are collecting
- What operational and technical security measures need to be considered when processing personal data
- Storing data securely
- How and when to report a personal data breach
The course is an hour in length and will be interactive. All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, along with a copy of the training materials.
Please click on a date to book onto that course.
|Course Duration||60 mins|
|Course Cost (excl. VAT)||£69.00|