Recruitment and Selection
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- Describing the lawful bases for processing recruitment data.
- The types of personal and special categories of personal data processed as part of the recruitment campaign i.e. pre-screening, telephone and face to face interviews, psychometric assessments.
- Explain how to inform candidates about what you are processing on them and why.
- Highlight how long you can retain candidate data, and how to securely destroy the records when the retention period has expired.
- The importance of knowing where you store your candidate data, in particular when using cloud-based systems that may be located outside of Europe.
- Your responsibilities when using 3rd party recruiters.
- Your responsibility to keep candidate data secure, and what to do in the event of a breach.
- Individual rights, in particular the candidates right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
|Course Duration||90 mins|