Managing Employee Individual Rights
Individuals can claim compensation from data controllers and data processors for a breach of the GDPR. The compensation will cover financial loss, as well as damages purely for distress. This course will focus on managing and responding to employee individual rights.
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- Handling Data Subject Access Requests, covering exemptions that may apply.
- What to do in the event that an employee asks for their data to be deleted.
- How to ensure that you respond to any objections to automated decision making during the recruitment/selection process.
- The importance of informing you employees and candidate on how you process, store and retain personal data.
- How to ensure that any requests for rectification are handled appropriately.
|Launch Date ||30/11/21 |
|Start Time ||9.30am |
|Course Duration ||90 mins |
Click here to book your place for the Diploma