Managing the Remote Employee
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects all areas of your business including data of employees, workers and consultants. Employers process a lot of personal data on a day-to-day basis.
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- Managing employee performance, including the use of new technology to do so (i.e. online time tracking).
- The importance of regular communication, for example notifying managers of any data breaches that may occur especially with the increased number of phishing scams that have occurred during lockdown.
- Steps to ensure your team(s) work securely, including protecting mobile devices, PCs, laptops.
- Introducing up to date policies, such as remote working policy.
- Managing the transfer of personal data from one location to another.
- Identify the typical data breach risks associated with working from home.
- Managing the ‘overwhelm’ that the increased use of technology may cause your employees.
- Highlighting the importances of staff training, including guidance on new ways of working.
|Launch Date ||09/11/21 |
|Start Time ||9.30am |
|Course Duration ||90 mins |
Click here to book your place for the Diploma