Managing the Remote Employee
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- Managing employee performance, including the use of new technology to do so (i.e. online time tracking).
- The importance of regular communication, for example notifying managers of any data breaches that may occur especially with the increased number of phishing scams that have occurred during lockdown.
- Steps to ensure your team(s) work securely, including protecting mobile devices, PCs, laptops.
- Introducing up to date policies, such as remote working policy.
- Managing the transfer of personal data from one location to another.
- Identify the typical data breach risks associated with working from home.
- Managing the ‘overwhelm’ that the increased use of technology may cause your employees.
- Highlighting the importances of staff training, including guidance on new ways of working.
|Course Duration||90 mins|