Managing Employee Data Protection (parts 1 and 2)
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- Definitions of personal data, special categories of personal data from a HR perspective.
- Core 6 principles of GDPR, including:
- What should be contained in a privacy notice.
- Lawful basis for processing employee data, including contract, legal and legitimate interest(s) and in limited circumstances consent.
- How to demonstrate that your organisation complies with the law “accountability principle”.
- Importance of privacy by design and by default: what to consider when introducing new HR systems or types of data processing.
- Managing data breaches.
- Handling subject access requests.
- Why HR professionals cannot be the Data Protection Officer for their organisation.
This module is in two Parts of 90 minutes each.
|Course Duration||90 mins per module|