Managing Staff Exit
Organisations rarely put the same effort into ‘offboarding’ an employee as they do to ‘onboarding’ a new recruit. Be it a voluntary resignation, or an involuntary departure, like redundancy, the staff exit process is often overlooked increasing the risk of a data breach.
- HR Professionals
- Operations Directors
- HR Directors
- The employee exit timeline.
- Describe how to demonstrate your compliance with the accountability principle, such as the steps to complete a ‘staff exit checklist’.
- Identify the potential data protection challenges with employees leaving the organisation involuntarily (i.e. deliberate data breaches or submitting a Data Subject Access Request).
- How to ensure that all devices and data are returned in a safe and timely manner.
- Retention periods for previous employees;
- Who should/could be involved with managing staff exit;
|Launch Date ||07/12/21 |
|Start Time ||9.30am |
|Course Duration ||90 mins |
Click here to book your place for the Diploma