What price do you put on GDPR peace of mind?
How our ‘GDPR in Business’ e-learning course could be just what you’re after…
Right then, quiet at the back!
Hands up if the General Data Protection Regulation and how it applies to your business is still a bit of a mystery to you.
Hands up if you wish it wasn’t.
And hands up if you know you ought to be doing something about it, but either haven’t got around to it yet or thought it’d be too expensive to get sorted.
Well, you’re in luck.
Our GDPR e-learning course gives you simple, straightforward advice and a practical understanding of the GDPR. As well as providing relevant examples throughout, it offers tips and pointers that you can easily apply to your business, as well as highlighting the pitfalls to avoid so that you don’t end up on the wrong side of the law!
And the best bit: it’s only £49.95 + VAT and you can do it whenever it suits you.
Tempted? Then here’s some more info for you…
Does it apply to me?
Quite simply – yes!
The importance of handling people’s data appropriately and keeping it secure applies to every business, not just the large corporations.
They may be the ones that make the news in the event of a data breach and ending up with their commercial reputation damaged, but the risk of a compromise or inadvertently falling foul of the rules can impact anyone – even you.
Anyone in particular it’s suited to?
The course is genuinely of benefit to anyone running a business.
Specifically, though, it’s proving popular with the following professions and sectors:
- Freelancers and Independent Consultants: (because it provides what they need to know and isn’t time or cash-hungry).
- Small and Medium-Size Businesses (because it’s easily accessible and convenient).
- Charities and Not-For-Profit Organisations (because it’s a financially viable means of becoming au fait with data protection, without the need for costly consultant-led input)
- Private Education (because of having to control and/or process the data of high net-worth parents and provide reassurance that their details are safeguarded and privacy prioritised).
- Companies based outside the EU (because of their unfamiliarity with how the GDPR operates and the insight it provides into the varying levels of responsibility and how their rights are affected).
What will I have gained by the end of it?
Quite a lot, but try these for starters:
- How the GDPR differs from the Data Protection Act 1998 and what that means for you.
- A good understanding of the fundamental principles of the GDPR and why it’s important for your business, including individual rights and accountability.
- Knowing what’s new under the GDPR and how it applies to your business.
- Appreciating how processing is so much more than just ‘collecting and storing’ people’s information!
- Identifying and minimising the risks that could lead to a data breach.
- Identifying what else you need to do to improve your approach to data protection.
What other benefits are there?
Basically, the overall ease and practicality:
- You can go at a pace that suits you – you have up to 12 months to cover 90 minutes’ worth of content (and return to it as many times as you like).
What have other business owners said about it?
"Informative, clear, precise and understandable…”
"Helped to reinforce my knowledge."
"Provided concise and useful confirmation of our own GDPR preparations…"
And these are others’ words, not ours!
Want to finally get up to speed with the GDPR? You’re just a click away!
If you’d like to enrol for our GDPR in Business e-learning course, just click here.
When it comes to work-related investments, you won’t find many better ways to spend £50!
Until next time...