We work with organisations to make their data work better, harder and more efficiently. This often includes helping to identify appropriate technical solutions to suit organisation budgets and specifications.
How do we do it?
The service is built around your organisation and what you want to get from your system review. As we drill into the detail for you, our work might include:
- Mapping your data
- System review and specification
- Conducting stakeholder analysis
- Examining data journeys, retention and lifecycle
- Facilitating workshops to understand data needs
- Identifying priority needs across stakeholder groups
What are the outputs?
We provide written and verbal reports, and we’re happy to speak with your project team to discuss the findings and our recommendations. And, we can provide day-to-day support as you implement the changes
Typically, our outputs include:
- We highlight areas of good practice.
- We make recommendations for improvement.
- We prepare an implementation plan.
- We work with you to implement the new systems, in tune with your organisational priorities.
We're system agnostic
We’re not swayed by bells and whistles. Our aim is to support you to deliver a robust system that meets your organisational needs and just as importantly, will be adopted by your staff.
No two organisations' needs are the same and so we provide support tailored to their individual requirements. Get in touch for an tailored quote.