Webinar: UK's Proposed Data Protection and Digital Information Bill
From Friday, May 26, 2023 12:00PM
On Wednesday, 8th March 2023, the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill was re-introduced to parliament. According to The Rt Hon Michelle Donelan, MP from the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology, the proposed changes to UK data protection law will save the UK economy more than £4bn over the next ten years and cut down on pointless paper for businesses.
Join Kellie and Regina for this month's webinar to listen to them discuss:
- How accurate is this statement?
- What are the proposed changes?
- Is the Bill likely to change?
- What will be the impact on UK businesses?
- Will the proposed changes impact the UK-EU adequacy decision?