Webinar: Practical Tools to Manage Your Privacy Management Programme
Did you know that Accountability underpins the 6 key principles in UK data protection law? It makes you responsible for complying with the legislation and says that you must be able to demonstrate your compliance.
Accountability, if done well, should enable you to minimise the risks of what you (or your organisation) do with the personal data (e.g., CVs, employee data, prospective client leads, etc.) by putting in place appropriate and effective policies, procedures, and measures.
You are invited to join this month's free lunch and learn webinar on Friday, 25th February, where Kellie will discuss several Accountability tools that should form part of your privacy management programme, including:
- Register of Processing Activities.
- Privacy Notices.
- Retention Schedules.
- Data Breach Log
- DSAR logs and template response letters.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Legitimate Interest Assessments.
- Data Processing Agreements.
- International Data Transfer Risk Assessments.
- Creating the right framework is an opportunity for you to continuously assess your organisation's accountability, and promote to your clients, staff, suppliers, etc., that you can be trusted
- with processing their personal data.
As with each webinar, if you are unable to attend the live session a recording will be made available on our website and YouTube channels.