Webinar: What Should Your Post Brexit Data Protection Planning Include?
The UK officially left the EU on 31st January 2020, and we are now in a period of transition. With less than four months until the end of transition period (31/12/2020) and negotiations on-going between the UK and the EU, organisations need to prepare for a no-deal. What does this mean for Data Protection?
Kellie Peters, Data Rockstar at Databasix UK where she will discuss: - What will UK data protection look like on 1st January 2021?
- What are the organisational risks of doing nothing?
- If there is no deal, what does that mean for data transfers from EU-UK?
- What is the impact of the Schrems II decision on UK data transfers?
- What organisations should be considering to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to maintain data flows from EEA countries?
- As a UK organisation with European customers, do I need to appoint an EU Representative?
The webinar will provide practical steps that you can take forward immediately.
Also, read our Brexit blog Don’t panic! DON’T PANIC!