GDPR For Business
Course Cost (excl. VAT): £49.95
Study Time: Approximately 90 minutes
Time Limit to Complete Course: 12-months
The Databasix "GDPR for Business" is an e-learning course for SMEs, charities and not-for-profits who process personal data and want to understand what the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is all about, without taking too much time out of their business. Unlike other online data protection training courses, Databasix uses relevant examples and offers practical tips which can be easily implemented into the business.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand the core GDPR Principles, individual rights and accountability
- understand your responsibilities in processing personal data
- be able to identify risks that could lead to a data breach
- be able to determine the steps that you need to take to improve your approach to data protection
- Step 1 - Registration: Please complete the registration form where we ask for some data to assist us with successful enrolling you on the course. This information is only collected for the purpose of enrolling you onto the course. Your data will be stored on MailChimp which is hosted on US-based servers. Your data is only shared with Promote Training who host the learning management system.
- Step 2 - Payment: Upon registering you will be directed to PayPal for payment. We do not see your payment details, we only receive confirmation of your payment.
- Step 3 - Access: We will send you an email within 24hrs of receipt of payment that will provide you with access to the course and your login details.
Please note that we only retain your registration details for 12-months, after which point we delete your records from our systems.
We hope that you enjoy the course.
Sign up for our E-Learning Course
Our course is £49.95+vat, please complete the registration below and you will be directed to a payment page.
Privacy Notice: The personal data collected on this form is purely for the purpose of enrolling onto the e-learning course. You will not be added to any e-marketing materials.